mandag, maj 28, 2007

car


One night the turtle can see a very mysterious thing. First it could look like a far too big turtle. When she comes closer, she can see, that it isn't a living thing. It's one of those boxes, who can contain things and living beings, move very fast and give a lot of noise. "This one is very beautiful," she thinks, "it reminds me of something I don't know." She walked slowly home again, while she wondered where she had seen these nice colors.

It is a present from the grassman to his girlfriend. "She is my very special star, and I'll give her a star-car. Then she can come faster out and faster home again," he said. He looks forward to give her the car and see the look in her face.

11 kommentarer:

bookbabie sagde ...

cute illo and story:)

Tony LaRocca sagde ...

That's true- turtles must think of cars as fancy high-tech shells. Very creative!

Nicole sagde ...

Lovely illustration!

Vhrsti sagde ...

Very cute!

aarph sagde ...

Georg, I like this image. It reminds me of fabric, or quilting.
Your stories are very enjoyable. Please keep them coming.

Janice sagde ...

very nice piece... whimsical. I like the story that went with it as well

Mauricio sagde ...

Hi Georg :o)

Wonderfull turtle, wonderfull Illo.

ValGalArt sagde ...

aaahh! That grassman really knows how to woo a girl! Love it!!!

steve sagde ...

A star car--good idea Grassman. Gam (my pet turtle says hello to your turtle friend!). Excellent work Georg!

md sagde ...

love the comparasion here nicely done

Rrramone sagde ...

This is wonderful!!